With an easy-fitting 24" footprint, the SWC1875B can be used built-in or freestanding and features two distinct temperature zones, each with its own reversible glass door. Store white and sparkling wine in the upper zone while preserving your reds below at a warmer temperature. Two digital thermostats let you set the proper conditions for your collection, with a digital readout in Fahrenheit or Celsius.
Inside, the SWC1875B includes 14 slide-out wooden shelves to properly hold bottles. Store up to 118 standard 750ml Bordeax style bottles, or 118 wider Burgundy style bottles (generally used for Chardonnay or Pinot Noir). If storing champagne, the top shelf can hold 8 bottles. Recessed LED lighting offers an attractive display and a factory installed lock ensures the security of your collection. This model has a jet black cabinet with stainless steel trimmed glass doors. Professional chrome handles and a stainless steel kickplate complete the elegant look.
- Built-in capable front-breathing unit can be integrated into your cabinetry; 1/4" of space required around sides and top.
- Two temperature zones: Chill white and sparkling wine in the upper zone while preserving your reds at a warmer temperature below.
- Slide-out wooden shelving: 14 easy gliding shelves.
- Professional sturdy chrome handles add a professional look.
- Stainless steel kickplate adds a touch of elegance.
- Fully finished black cabinet allows the unit to be used freestanding.
- Large capacity: Stores up to 118 bottles of standard Bordeaux style or wider Burgundy style bottles.
- Two reversible glass doors: Elegant tint with user-reversible convenience and stainless steel trim.
- Digital thermostat: Located inside the unit, the electronic thermostat allows easy temperature adjustment with a display in Celsius or Fahrenheit
- Sabbath mode setting: Optional setting lets you disable the lighting and alarm for up to 96 hours.