All products purchased through this web site unless otherwise notated are purchased on a plus freight charge, which simply means that you are responsible for all shipping and handling costs. We ship all small orders by Federal Express Ground or UPS. All equipment is shipped via common carrier and we try to use the carriers that we get the maximum discount from to save you money. All common carriers deliver your merchandise to you 'tail gate delivery'. That means you are responsible for unloading the truck and bringing the merchandise into your establishment. If necessary there is an additional charge for 'lift gate service' to bring heavier equipment to ground level. Inside delivery is not available. Any services other than those invoiced authorized by the customer directly with the delivering carrier are additional charges and become the responsibility of the customer.
All common carrier charges are freight collect.
(excluding Alaska & Hawaii*)
Actual shipping charges on all products are calculated by the final weight of your order.
We negotiate shipping with all national carriers to get you the best prices for your order. All shipping is done using the best available carrier.
ITEMS TOO LARGE TO SHIP VIA UPS OR FEDEX WILL SHIP VIA COMMON CARRIER WITH FREIGHT RATE FURNISHED BY OUR SITE. IF THERE IS A VARIANCE IN RATE WHEN BOOKING THE FREIGHT WE WILL CALL YOU BEFORE YOUR ORDER IS PROCESSED.
All furniture freight quotes are calculated by weight and distance from the manufacturer.
Please call 1-866-761-3502 for an accurate freight quote, otherwise place the order and we will call you with the freight quote, before your order is processed
All furniture manufacturers require a minimum 8-piece order to commercial locations only.
IF ACCURATE SHIPPING CHARGES ARE NOT AVAILABLE AT TIME OF ORDER, SHIPPING CHARGES MAY BE ESTIMATED AS FOLLOWS:
* For orders to Alaska and Hawaii, and for custom shipping quotes, please contact our office at 866.761.3502.
Receiving your shipment in good condition:
Once the order leaves us or the manufacturer it becomes your property. Be sure to inspect your shipment for damages and or shortages. If there is any problem with your shipment please make a note of it on the bill of lading and request an inspection by the carrier. We are here to assist you if you need us. If you find concealed damage please save all cartons, crates and packing material for inspection.
1. All merchandise must get a return authorization number before it can be returned. Customer is responsible for all shipping charges to and from our warehouse. All merchandise will be subject to a restocking charge. Special made to order items with any manufacturer and clothing by ChefWorks may not be returned. All merchandise must be returned with and in original carton with all factory packing material and paper work.
2. All returns must be made within 21 days of receipt to receive credit. There will be a 25% charge for any order cancelled after 14 days, plus any service charges related to that order, example consulting services, spec sheet preparation, etc. If merchandise has been shipped customer will be responsible for shipping charges to and from factory, or warehouse as well as an additional restocking charge. If merchandise has been produced for the cancelled order, no refund will be issued.
3. No used merchandise will be accepted for return. Defective merchandise is subject to manufacturer warrantee and the manufacturer should be contacted directly for instructions. If you require assistance we are here to help but all warranty issues are subject to the manufacturer's policies and directives.
4. Due to the agreed upon financing terms between customer and financial institution, all lease purchases are final and not subject for return. If product is received damaged in transit please contact us to expedite replacement.
Our Qualité Brand
When Qualité brand items are not available, we reserve the right to substitute items of similar or superior quality from national manufacturers.
Sales Tax Exemption
Organizations with current and valid sales tax exemptions may request an exemption for sales tax collection by emailing the appropriate documentation to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any questions, call us at 866-761-3502.