All products purchased through this web site unless otherwise notated are purchased on a plus freight charge, which simply means that you are responsible for all shipping and handling costs. We ship all small orders by Federal Express Ground or UPS. All equipment is shipped via common carrier and we try to use the carriers that we get the maximum discount from to save you money. All common carriers deliver your merchandise to you 'tail gate delivery'. That means you are responsible for unloading the truck and bringing the merchandise into your establishment. If necessary there is an additional charge for 'lift gate service' to bring heavier equipment to ground level. Inside delivery is not available. Any services other than those invoiced authorized by the customer directly with the delivering carrier are additional charges and become the responsibility of the customer.
All common carrier charges are freight collect.
Shipping Charges (*excluding Alaska & Hawaii)
Actual shipping charges on all products are calculated by the final weight of you order.
We negotiate shipping with all national carriers to get you the best prices for your order.
All shipping is done using the best available carrier.
Items Too Large to Ship via UPS or Fedex
Will ship via common carrier with freight rate furnished by our site. If there is a variance in rate when booking the freight we will call you before your order is processed.
Please call 1-866-761-3502 for an accurate freight quote, otherwise place the order and we will call you with the freight quote, before your order is processed.
Fast Free Shipping
Many items on our site carry a logo for Fast Free Shipping. Once an order is processed (usually in 1 business day), these items usually ship in fewer than 3 business days. Delivery can take an additional 3-5 business days depending on travel time and distance. Free Shipping may or may not include a free liftgate service. Please see the item detail page to identify whether a particular item includes a free liftgate. Free shipping and liftgate services are available in the Continental US only, and exclude Hawaii and Alaska.
Once the order leaves us or the manufacturer it becomes your property. Be sure to inspect your shipment for damages and or shortages. If there is any problem with your shipment you must make a note of it on the bill of lading and request an inspection by the carrier.
If your order is damaged in anyway, please contact us within one business day. Make sure to include pictures of the damaged unit and packaging. Save all damaged packaging. If part or all of your shipment is damaged and you did not note this is any way on the proof of delivery, we CANNOT necessarily guarantee any compensation for damages.
- All merchandise must get a return authorization number before it can be returned. Customer is responsible for all shipping charges to and from our warehouse. All merchandise will be subject to a restocking charge up to 35%. Special made to order items with any manufacturer and clothing by ChefWorks are non-returnable. All merchandise must be returned new and unused in the original packaging.
- All returns must be made within 30 days of receipt to receive credit. There will be a 25% charge for any order cancelled after 14 days, plus any service charges related to that order, example consulting services, spec sheet preparation, etc. If merchandise has been shipped customer will be responsible for shipping charges to and from factory, or warehouse as well as an additional restocking charge up to 35%. If merchandise has been produced for the cancelled order, no refund will be issued. If an incorrect item was shipped, the customer has 30 days to contact us to return the item and receive a refund.
- No used merchandise will be accepted for return. Defective merchandise is subject to manufacturer warrantee and the manufacturer should be contacted directly for instructions. If you require assistance we are here to help but all warranty issues are subject to the manufacturer's policies and directives.
- Due to the agreed upon financing terms between customer and financial institution, all lease purchases are final and not subject for return. If product is received damaged in transit please contact us to expedite replacement.
- For deliveries made to a residential address, all items will be void of warranty as our equipment is for commercial use only. Home based businesses will also be considered as residential. Units that have been shipped to and installed into a residential address CANNOT be returned for ANY reason. All sales are final. To avoid and issues please inspect the unit upon delivery before signing to make sure there are no damages. If a damaged item is received and already signed for, they cannot be returned and can only be repaired by the manufacturer. If damages are noted before signing and shipment is refused a new item will be delivered.
Organizations with current and valid sales tax exemptions may request an exemption for sales tax collection by emailing the appropriate documentation to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any questions, call us at 1-866-761-3502.