Adcraft SGM-2 Granita Machine - Double Hopper
Product SKU: SGM-2
$1,828.50 / Each
|Number of Hoppers||2|
|Shipping Weight:||145.00 pounds|
|Manufactured By:||Admiral Craft|
Download PDF Spec Sheet
1 Year Warranty on Parts and Labor
Residential User: Using commercial equipment in a residence is not recommended, may violate the Homeowner's Insurance and will also invalidate the warranty associated with the product. We reserve the right to charge Residental Users an additional $50 for shipping commercial products to a residential address.
Image Note: We do our best to use the actual product image, however the image shown above may not be the exact model & style. Please read the product description carefully for complete details.
Adcraft's granita/slushy machines are perfect for any establishment wanting to offer cold or frozen drinks. It's compact and streamlined design allows it to fi t even in the smallest of areas. The powerful 1/3 HP motor cools the product inside quickly. The continuous agitator system and stainless steel cooling cylinder keeps the product inside the clear polycarbonate hopper moving and fresh while in use. The non-drip tap is easy to use and prevents product leakage when serving. Nighttime running feature is great for conserving energy after hours of operation. LED lighting built into the top panel helps brighten the product inside the hopper.
- Clear 6 gallon polycarbonate hoppers with lighted top panel.
- Frame is constructed of stainless steel and durable high impact plastic.
- Non-drip tap mechanism is easy to use and prevents leakage.
- Removable drip tray with float indicator for easy cleaning.
- Non-slip feet for stablilty.
- Adjustable digital thermostat with cold drink/slushy settings.
- Continuous agitator system keeps product fresh and mixed while in use.
- Stainles steel colling cylinder keeps the product cold/frozen.
- Nighttime running feature helps to conserve energy.
- Separate on/off switches for power and agitator(s) gives you complete control of the unit's operation.
- LED lighting built into the top panel helps illuminate the product inside the hopper.